Learn how to inspire your audience with best-selling author Paul McGee!
13 things you’ll discover when reading this book…
1. The big lesson Steve Jobs learnt when an advertising exec threw something at him… and how it will help how you communicate.
2. Seven ways to manage your nerves (surprisingly, you don’t want to eliminate them).
3. Why our obsession with body language is totally wrong, and what to focus on instead.
4. Why you must think about a beachball before you next speak. Believe me, it’s essential.
5. A question your audience is always thinking, and how to ensure you provide the answer.
6. The most common mistake experienced presenters make that nervous ones never do.
7. Why so many presentations cure insomnia, and how to make sure you’re serving an extra strong double espresso instead.
8. The number one thing most presenters forget to bring when they’re speaking to others.
9. Discover the most underprepared part of your presentation, and how to avoid making the same mistake.
10. What women’s magazines and TV soap operas have to teach us about audience engagement.
11. What I learnt from a guy with one of the most powerful memories on the planet, and how it can transform your communication.
12. Discover Tony Blair’s biggest fear when Prime Minister, and how you can tackle the same issue with confidence.
13. Why you don’t have to be funny to use humour in your presentation, and three easy ways to do it.
|Book Name :||
How to Speak So People Really Listen: The straight-talking guide to communicating with influence and impact
|Published By :||Capstone; 1 edition (December 12, 2016)|
|Page number :||232|
|File size :||5 MB|
How to Speak So People Really Listen
password : www.lluxee.com